Our services can only be as good as the people we employ, and that is why we only hire the best. The following is a list of minimum requirements that all of our officers must meet.
- Be willing to take and to pass a drug screening
- Have a valid driver’s license & current insurance coverage
- Be in good standing with the law & the local community
- Have basic computer skills
- Be comfortable interacting with customers and clients
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Have obtained a High School diploma or General Equivalency Degree
- A willingness to learn new skills and take on new challenges
- The ability to work independent of supervision
Armed Security Enforcement Officers must not only meet our minimum requirements, but also have obtained an Ohio Peace Officer Training Commission firearm’s bearer license or have passed an equivalent course (i.e. police academy).
*Notice: Ohio Concealed Carry Handgun Licenses (CCW) do not qualify a candidate to be an armed officer.*